Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't reposition/resize in Premiere when i double click the program monitor

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey you guys!

I can't drag/resize a clip in my program monitor when I double click it, which used to always work. I was thinking maybe there's a new button I've not heard of or something? The only time double clicking the program monitor to reposition a clip actually works is when I double click (on the program monitor) the shot I want to reposition and then scroll over to another clip, double click it (on the program monitor), then come back to the clip I actually want to reposition and double click it (on the program monitor). I've reinstalled premiere a bunch of times and I've also switched back and forth from using "mercury playback engine gpu acceleration (cuda)" to "mercury playback engine software only" under my project settings and the issue persists no matter what.

It's been a while I've had this problem and I can't stand it anymore so I thought I'd just ask all my fellow editors out there.

Thanks so much, have an awesome day!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If there's anyone out there that could help me it would be much appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines