• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem Getting Premiere Elements 13 to Recognize That I Own It

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of a sudden a couple weeks ago when I tried to open Premiere Elements 13 I got a notice that I would need to start a trial period in order to access the program, even though I have owned the program and have been using it without issue for three and a half years, including opening it just the day before without this problem.

After spending many hours with Adobe Tech. Support and having a couple of their technicians access my computer, not only did they not resolve the problem but one of them ended up messing around with user accounts and blocking me completely from accessing my computer. I had to spend a lot of money to get it repaired, so now I have access to the computer but still can't access Elements except the trial version, even after I uninstalled and then reinstalled it and provided the serial number for the program on countless occasions.

I recently then went to Program Files (x86)/Common Files/Adobe and changed the name of the folder OOBE to OOBE_OLD and restarted the program. I restarted the computer and put in my product's serial number yet again, but the same problem persists.

Hoping that I can get some help with this. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Hi Johnny,

I will escalate this to the concerned team & update you as soon as they respond. It might take some time, please excuse the delay.

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Johnny,

I will escalate this to the concerned team & update you as soon as they respond. It might take some time, please excuse the delay.

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines