• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Large File Lags When Scrolling

Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opening up a file that is 180mb, opens just fine, but seriously lags, shows as not responding when I scroll down the pages. It does eventually get there. It is only this file, I have numerous files of this size and larger that I can open right now and not have this issue. Have tried on a different computers and on Adobe Reader DC as well, same issue. File provider says we are the only ones having this issue? Any help would be appreciated.

Windows 10, i3 processor, 16Gb of RAM

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ImageFirstPrinting,

As per the issue description mentioned above, scrolling lags when opening large size pdfs in Acrobat, is that correct?

Could you try changing the reading order options as the following thread suggests and check if that helps:

Very slow scrolling - big difference between Acrobat XI Pro and Reader X

Also, let us know dot version of Acrobat installed on the machine? You may refer to the steps given in this link on how to check the version: Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines