• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

com.adobe.acrobat.rna.AcroCefBrowserLock.DC

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently installed a clean version of DC onto a rebuilt mac. Now everytime I have DC open the above mentioned file appears in my home directory - it never did on previous installs. Is this correct or shoud it be somewhere else? Is there a preference to change the location of this temp file?

Thanks.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Problem solved. I updated my Mac OS from El Capitan to HIgh Sierra...the file no longer appears in the home directory.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Varley,

Could you share the screenshot of the screen when the file appears in the home directory? To share the screenshot here in the forums, refer to the steps given in this link: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Also, the dot version of Acrobat installed on the machine. You may refer to the steps given in this link on how to check the version: Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shivam,

As requested...

Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 15.42.03.pngScreen Shot 2018-06-21 at 15.42.53.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the screenshots. Could you try rebooting the device once if you haven't already and check.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rebooting has no effect. File still appears whenever DC is open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Varley,

Could you try resetting preferences for Acrobat using the steps given in the following link and check if that helps: How to reset Acrobat Preference settings to default.

Thanks.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried that - no change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try logging into root user account and launch Acrobat from there and check if the file still appears. You may refer to the steps given in this link for the same: How to enable the root user on your Mac or change your root password - Apple Support

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The file still appears when logged in as root user.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem solved. I updated my Mac OS from El Capitan to HIgh Sierra...the file no longer appears in the home directory.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines