• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6.14 Import incomplete

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When importing for example 100 pics into LR by using the copy function LR does only show about 30 pics in the catalog but under Windows all 100 appear.

By using the function "folder synchronize" it will add some but not all. Does anyone know how to solve this issue? Any help is much appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

What happens if you try importing using the USB cable that came with your camera? What happens if you use your operating system to copy the photos from the camera card to the hard disk and then import.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have some of these 100 photos you are trying to import been imported previously into Lightroom?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it's the first import.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Card reader? USB Cable to the camera? Photos on the hard disk already?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the SD card reader on my 6 month old desktop computer to import the files into my NAS server. This issue popped up someday and haven't been solved so far. I'm not using LR on a daily basis that's why I cannot tell on which specific day it wasn't working anymore. It's very frustrating as you could imagine...I'm now thinking about to reset LR 6 to an earlier software revision (i.e. 6.13) to see if this would help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you try importing using the USB cable that came with your camera? What happens if you use your operating system to copy the photos from the camera card to the hard disk and then import.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dj_paige

When imporing from the operating system into LR then it works just perfectly fine. However, in the past I always imported from the SD card directly into LR and it worked. Strange that it doesn't work anymore...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe there's something wrong with your SD card or card reader or USB cable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines