• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AI or PSD template with ALL layer tags?

Engaged ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I've tried searching with no luck. Is there some .ai or .psd file that contains ALL possible layer tags? The templates provided are fairly limited right?

I've found this page:

Prepare artwork in Adobe Character Animator

But it seems to be missing stuff as well, since it doesn't include anything about pupil range which I've seen mentioned elsewhere.

Has anyone made a .ai or .psd templates that has all possible tags?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of the sample puppets from adobe have lots of the tags - but having them all does not necessarily make sense. Eg you use clipping for eyes or use the eyeball as range. You would not do both. You would also use jawbone or vizemes - not both. But there are probably better puppets than others. Personally I find the Head turns too much work (because I am lazy and not s very good artist!) - so personally I avoid them - and so I want examples without them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realize that it would be impractical to use them all on the same puppet BUT it would be VERY useful to have a .ai or .psd file with them all listed so that we can experiment with the different ones and have them all in one place.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi KJerryK​ - can you suggest a good sample puppet with lots of tags?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,
Jul 07, 2018 Jul 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't checked any puppet examples to see if there is one with all the tags, but Maddy has quite a few, including the pupil range. The *.puppet of Maddy can be found here Character Animator Examples

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I have downloaded the Maddy file. I think would be pretty useful if they would compile files with all the image tags as a sort of library though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines