Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop UI Scale too big

Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2018 Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have had Photoshop for a long time on my XPS 15 now, and it was always working fine. Today I updated it to the newest version (mainly becasue of the Surface dial features), but ever since Photoshop has only been causing me frustration. The UI scale is way too big, even at 100%. I tried setting it to the System scaling as well, but it is still too big. Scaling the text down to 'Tiny' didn't help either. I'm really stuck with this, and I'd be grateful for any help with this, since I'm out of ideas as to how to fix this.

Fredi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Photoshop?

Which operating system?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the newest version (19.1.1 20180206.r.254 2018/02/06: 1156206  x64)

And I'm on WIndows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your display's resolution?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's 1920x1080, but I have windows downscale ti from 4K, because other applications do not scale well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When the current version of Photoshop 19.1.1 is used with the current version of Windows 10,  Photoshop takes it's user interface scaling from Windows 10 settings rather than Photoshop Preferences.

Go to Windows >Settings> System >Display >Scale and Layout and set the UI scale suitable for your screen size.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Windows UI Scale is at 125%, because it's a 15" display, and I couldn't read anything if I scale it down. Is there a way to only scale down Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i have the same problem, its been a very frustrating couple of months, and it seems the developers have no intention to fix it whatsoever, please let me know if you come up with a solution

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines