Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Digital Edition slow to scroll on Windows 10

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2016 Jun 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the version 4.5.1.139278 (I suppose this is the last available, I downloaded it yesterday) and it si very very slow to scroll the pages of the magazine that I have purchased. I installed it on my Windows 10, this is my first installation in general.

Many times I try to scroll but when it is not so slow it show the message on the title bar that it is blocked.

It is resolvable or it is a piece of software that sucks (sorry for this but sincerely it is unusable).

--

Regards,

Marco Mangiante

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I guess it simply does not work as it should and they just don't care.

I have also installed Adobe Digital Editions on Windows 10 and the slow scroll makes reading digital editions of newspapers nearly impossible. One gets tired after a few minutes and stops. I tried a few versions for Adobe Digital Editions in the hope that some version will work properly but without luck.

Best wishes

Dawid

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines