Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help required PS Elements

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi hope someone can help here.

I purchased Photoshop elements and premiere (redemption code), got my serial numbers etc and downloaded. Both products get to 99% and then states download cannot continue and to contact redsupport@arvatousa.com. However, this email address does not work as comes back as undeliverable. From the comments on here about Adobe seems I would have more chance of contacting Jesus Christ than Adobe to sort this issue out!! If anyone can help would be most appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ,

Could you please use the below link to download the product. Once the download is completed. Start installation and use the serial code while installation.

Download Photoshop Elements | 2018, 15, and 14

If you still face the issue, could you please let us know the configuration of machine which you are using.

Thanks

Prakash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, thank you for your reply I have now sorted this out by downloading as above and not following the instructions on my purchase.

Kind regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines