• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC 2015 [1014445] and NEF

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently installed Lightroom CC 2015 [1014445], and it is not able to read the NEF files from my Nikon D3400. I have installed the CameraRaw plug in but that does not seem to help. Any advice? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

The version that you installed was Lightroom CC 2015.0. There were 15 updates that were made available for that version. You need at least 2015.6 to have support for your camera. The update can be downloaded from the following website:

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Scroll the page until you see ">Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6" and click on it. The updates are for Lightroom 6 and for CC 2015 because it is literally the same program, simply controlled by how you are logged in. But hurry and get it done

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to update to the latest version of Lightroom, which, since you already have a license, is free to you.

You can use the Adobe Creative Cloud application to obtain the latest update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! But I have just installed the trial version, not sure if this matters. In the Adobe Creative Cloud app it says "NO UPDATES". Can I force an update somehow?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The version that you installed was Lightroom CC 2015.0. There were 15 updates that were made available for that version. You need at least 2015.6 to have support for your camera. The update can be downloaded from the following website:

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Scroll the page until you see ">Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 6" and click on it. The updates are for Lightroom 6 and for CC 2015 because it is literally the same program, simply controlled by how you are logged in. But hurry and get it done because the trial only lasts for seven days from the time you first installed it. And you might as well install the 6.14/2015.14 update because it includes all updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines