Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Three in one question. Exporting from Lightroom

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

My question is as follows    I would like to export from lightroom low resolution photos for clients displaying a watermark and sequence of numbers.

1.   What size would I make the image, I will be using facebook.

2.  I know how to add a watermark and sequence number using the slideshow and exporting. 

3.  I don't know how to combine all three.   The image size, watermark and sequence number.     If I go to Export it does not display the sequence number.

When I am in slideshow I don't know what size the image will be exported.   I don't know how to tell.

I would appreciate any assistance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Sounds like you need LR/Mogrify.

LR/Mogrify 2 - Add Watermarks, Border and Text Annotions to Images Exported by Adobe Lightroom 2

It says LR2, but it's current.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like you need LR/Mogrify.

LR/Mogrify 2 - Add Watermarks, Border and Text Annotions to Images Exported by Adobe Lightroom 2

It says LR2, but it's current.

Sean McCormack. Author of 'Essential Development 3'. Magazine Writer. Former Official Fuji X-Photographer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. That's really up to you, and it depends on what you want to do with these photos on Facebook. But something around 1200 pixels on the long side is fine for a lot of purposes.
  2. The export dialog box lets you add watermarks (scroll down) and it also lets you resequence/rename the file names/
  3. This is all handled by changing the settings in the export dialog box

You don't do this from Slideshow. You do this from the Library Module, you select the desired photos, then you click on the Export button and set the proper settings in the export dialog box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for answering I may not have explained myself well.

With the sequence number I need this to appear on front of the photo so that the client can tell me which photo they want.

I used slideshow because I could watermark and put a sequential number on front of the photo.   However I do not know how to incorporate reducing the size of the photo as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Look into Mogrify, as explained above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines