• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Design the Downloading, Installing, Setting Up Banner Challenge - #1

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We’d like to start an on-going challenge to share your creative talent with others.

Purpose: Create a  Downloading, Installing, Setting Up Forums Banner  for the Downloading, Installing, Setting Up

My Post (5).jpg

How to participate:

1. Download the attached Template
  2. Submit your Downloading, Installing, Setting Up Forums Banner design by attaching your image in a response to this thread before 18-May 2018.
  3. We’ll then round up all of the submissions and vote for the people's favorite!

Details: Use the above template design as a starting point for your designs which will help you position your imagery so it won’t be covered by the forum's CSS banner elements:

• Image dimensions: 1150px ×150px (72dpi)
  • File size: 30kb or less
  • File type: .JPG or .PNG

Please keep all submissions Downloading, Installing, Setting Up Forum related, safe for work, and use image content you have the rights to (do not use any copyrighted images).

Timeframe: Post your design(s) to this thread, and we'll start voting on 18-May 2018. The chosen winner's design will be featured in the Downloading, Installing, Setting Up Forum which is seen by over 27,000 people each month!

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Good luck!

Regards,

Adobe Social Team

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I didn't know this was running - but I do now

DISUBanner.jpgDisuBannerwords.jpg

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Dave, this looks great. its going on for other forums as well. Check out: Creative Cloud Download & Install: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10309842#10309842 and Design the Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10309952#10309952.  

Feel free to spread a word about it, once again thanks for your awesome design.

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Did this get abandoned?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see your banner when I'm opening Downloading, Installing, Setting Up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2018 Jul 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

It looks like it has been updated since I posted - thanks

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Dave, for your submission!  It provided a much-needed refresh for the forum!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cheers Jeff

There has been another one put up here Design the Creative Cloud Download & Install Forum Banner Challenge - #1

but the wording over it has been changed from the original white to dark grey making it impossible to read. Are you able to get that changed back so folk can see it.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe, I was able to change the text for the forum name, Dave.  Is it still displaying black when you load up the overview page at Creative Cloud Download & Install ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff

The forum name is fine, but there is a sub-title line below it that says "In Downloading, Installing and Setting up" which is black

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it does not seem to be respecting my secondary color choice.  It may be a Jive Issue.  I will investigate to see if other spaces are facing the same error.  Thanks again, Dave!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines