• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sign in to Adobe

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am signed into Adobe and for some unknown reason the Send & Track will no longer work with my Outlook i rely on this daily for work and need to know how to restore the application. My account is current and i have subscribed to Send & Track but it no longer works. i think this may have to do with the outlook update that i recently did but I am far from tech or computer proficient and have no idea as to how to resolve this.

thanks in advance!!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Hi Jene,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue when trying to use Send & Track in outlook, is that correct?

Could you try using Send & Track in a web browser by clicking the following link and check if that works:

https://cloud.acrobat.com/send

Also, try using it in Adobe Reader desktop application and check if that works. You can download Adobe Reader from this link: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

You may also refer to this help document for more info

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jene,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue when trying to use Send & Track in outlook, is that correct?

Could you try using Send & Track in a web browser by clicking the following link and check if that works:

https://cloud.acrobat.com/send

Also, try using it in Adobe Reader desktop application and check if that works. You can download Adobe Reader from this link: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

You may also refer to this help document for more info on Adobe Send & Track FAQ

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines