• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF displaying incorrect background color

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working with a client who sent over a pdf document. The document is displaying a white background in Adobe Acrobat Pro Extended, however the background color should be black. We tried it on another of our computers and it shows up correctly, but on mine it shows a white background.

Adobe Acrobat Pro Extended 9.0.0

What I see:

Spirit.jpg

How it should appear:

Barrel #13 Whisky Release Poster jpg.jpg

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Hi Amandaf,

As per the issue description mentioned above, PDF is displaying incorrect background color when opening in Acrobat 9, is that correct?

Could you check if replace document colors is checked under Edit > Preferences > Accessibility? If it is, try unchecking it > click OK and check if that helps. (below is a screenshot)

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amandaf,

As per the issue description mentioned above, PDF is displaying incorrect background color when opening in Acrobat 9, is that correct?

Could you check if replace document colors is checked under Edit > Preferences > Accessibility? If it is, try unchecking it > click OK and check if that helps. (below is a screenshot)

Let us know if you need any help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shivam,

That worked! Thank you very much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the  same issue as an imported picture set as a background is not showing. "Replace Document Colors" is NOT checked. New install on 5/26/201. Removed and readded and same thing. Rebooted machine and same thing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines