• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Changed everything mid-project. Thanks.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your switch to monthly plans during my project just cost me a lot of money. I'm going back to iStock. Ciao.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Hi Josh,

I understand your requirements for the image purchase but we don't have any plan for single images or on-demand purchases separately for standard assets.

You can definitely try our Credit packs offerings which might suit your needs as mentioned here: Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

Please see Stock FAQ: What are Credit packs? for more details.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Josh,

Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with Adobe Stock services.

Can you please elaborate on your issue so that we can further assist you?

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, I signed up for the monthly because I'd already presented images that the client approved. However, I use about 1-2 image a month. Not enough to sign up for even the smallest plan.

It's just not flexible enough for me. The $9.99/image was great because I can bill clients by the image easily.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Josh,

I understand your requirements for the image purchase but we don't have any plan for single images or on-demand purchases separately for standard assets.

You can definitely try our Credit packs offerings which might suit your needs as mentioned here: Adobe Stock pricing and membership plan | Adobe Stock

Please see Stock FAQ: What are Credit packs? for more details.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started