• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash player not working for my Mac high Sierra?

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have uninstalled and re installed Adobe flash player on my Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.5 and I am still having problems!  Would love to watch the football!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does 'not working' mean?  Please be specific in describing the issue.

Include a direct link to the content that is not working and which browser is being used.

Thank  you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to play something it says "error loading media ... File could not be played???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To give you any useful advice, I'm going to need to know more about your computer and browser:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1195540

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Include a direct link to the content that is not working and which browser is being used.

A screenshot is also helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have a Mac High Sierra 10.13.5

using Safari

Flash Player version 30.0.0.134

It says everything is OK and has been up dated but when I try to use..." vipbox " to watch the football it says

"error loading media ... File could not be played???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In order to provide assistance, you need to provide the information being requested.  If you're unsure what the request is, ask for clarity. Currently, you're not providing sufficient information for us reproduce the error.   A Google search for vipbox returns several sites (e.g. www.vipbox.st and https://www.vipbox.live/ ) that are unreachable and return 'the site can't be reached' error, and several sites (www.vipbox.tv and www.vipbox.me) that contain many channels, which is not helpful as we don't know which one you are having problems with.

I can say that, usually, the "error loading media...File could not be found' error is a content issue and not Flash Player issue.  I would recommend contacting the content provider for assistance and provide them with specific information, which includs the exact link to the content that is not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi... yes it is www.vipbox.live that I am wanting to use and having trouble with..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is what I see when I go to www.vipbox.live:

As you can see it's a bunch of channels for various sports.  It's not a site to a specific game, etc.  At this time there is nothing actionable I can do as you fail to provide the exact link to content you are having problems with.  Again, recommend you contact the content provider for assistance as this error is content related (a file attempting to be loaded is not found), not Flash Player playback issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines