• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fillable form: Creating Custom-Sized check-boxes/transparent strike-over on "yes/no"

Explorer ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to create a fillable PDF form, using an existing form. I'm new to Adobe Acrobat and this is my first time trying to create such a form. Two questions:

1. The existing form has something like 50 check-boxes. How do I create a custom-sized check box, so I don't have to manipulate the size of the box each time?

2. The form has several "yes/no" choices, and other places where strike-overs are required. How do I make it so the user can put an "x"or check-mark on yes or no or other text without blocking out the original text?

I am the newbiest newbie. In general, if anyone can recommend any Youtube or other tutorials for creating fillable forms, that would be great.

Thanks for any help.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

1. Create a new check-box and resize it to the desired size. Then right-click it and select "Use Current Properties as New Defaults".

Now select the Add New Field tool, and then check-box, and just click anywhere on the page. The field created will have the correct size.

2. Set the fill color of the field to No Color, under Properties - Appearance.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Create a new check-box and resize it to the desired size. Then right-click it and select "Use Current Properties as New Defaults".

Now select the Add New Field tool, and then check-box, and just click anywhere on the page. The field created will have the correct size.

2. Set the fill color of the field to No Color, under Properties - Appearance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines