• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quiz URL links don't work

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2009 Mar 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've built a test presentation in the demo version of Presenter 7. I have a quiz that has the 'If passing grade' and 'If failing grade' options set to Open URL and the URL entered in each case. However when you get to the end of the quiz, the [Continue] button doesn't do anything regardeless of whether you pass or fail.

I have tried all three options for the LMS reporting mode in case that makes any difference, but it doesn't seem to.

You can see the test file at www.cforce.co.uk/ribaonlinecpd/demo (will be there during Martch 2009)...the quiz is triggered from slide 27.

Any help much appreciated.

Tennant
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tennant,

I hope you provided the URL correctly (as in slashes in http://) ?
e.g. http://www.adobe.com

Is the result slide of Quiz last slide of your presentation ?
If yes, then add one more slide after it and publish . This should solve your problem

-Leo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I am using a fully qualified URL.

Presumably this slide is never actually seen, so its content is irrelevant?

Tennant

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have set this new URL to open in current window then you will see the slide following it for 1-2 seconds and after that the url will be opened in that window/tab .
If you have set this new URL to open in new window then this content will continue playing and after that the url will be opened in new window/tab and focus will move to this new window/tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2010 Apr 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I had the same issue and it was solve just adding the last slide, however I get another error, I'm using the open in current window option for both results pass or fail, if I pass it works fine, the new URL opens in the same window but if I fail it opens in a new window. How can I fix it ??

Thanks in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect, thanks. Adding the extra slide solved the problem.

Now onto my next issue, is there an easy way to pass the parameters about the quiz results without requiring a full-blown LMS?

Tennant

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources