• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Classic Lightroom CC Creating Folders for XMP Presets

Explorer ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I run Lightroom Classic CC on two pc's.  One (the most up to date) has a few user presets now (updated to XMP) but everytime I want to load some of the oodles of presets it simply adds to the "User Presets" folder.  This is a HUGE list.  How can I create folders again as I used to please?   Second PC is probably not updated and I can still see my older Folder Hierarchy.  I don't dare mess with this (although when I looked in my Camera Raw folder they have all been converted to XMP).  So perhaps I updated this PC after the glitch....But How Do I Create Subfolders now?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

You can create a folder when you save a new preset. So create a temporary preset in a new group, move some other presets into that group, and then you can delete the temporary preset.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can create a folder when you save a new preset. So create a temporary preset in a new group, move some other presets into that group, and then you can delete the temporary preset.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Brilliant, got it!  Okay - Create a Preset (give it a title) then Under Group Create a new one or select where you wish to put it!

Many thanks as I could not for the life of me remember how to do this!  Now I can love all the new changes!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines