• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How is it possible to contact customer support - this is the MOST frustrating website - always back to the same spot!!I update

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my credit card details - the invoice says I don't owe any money - but every time I go to download it says there is a problem with my card.  I keep ;looking for contact details but it just keeps taking me back to the same pages with NO information.

I am so incredibly frustrated!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Rosemary,

Please check your private message.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the lounge is not for this questions... moved to CC download & install

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What?  I just want to talk to someone about my account - nothing to do with installing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You said "every time I go to download" so your message was moved to the download forum

This is a public forum, not the link to Adobe support

-other users here can't help with that account problems

-please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry - every time I go to download an image from Adobe stock it doesn't work.  I clicked on your link which takes me back to the same page I have been directed to all day - I cannot get onto support - it is always that same page.- that is why I came here - it is really frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rosemary,

I’ve moved this post post to the Adobe Stock forum, hopefully someone here will be able to help.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rosemary,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for assistance on credit card related issue.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

If you still face trouble contacting our support, feel free to update this thread.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry but it keeps taking me back to the same page - on the second link you sent there is a screen shot of the page I keep getting to but that part no. 3 that says how would you like to contact us - there is no icon for phone or chat as in your screen shot - this is why I cannot get through - why don't you just give me the number for adobe stock in Australia - this would solve my problem - and I would be grateful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rosemary,

Please check your private message.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started