Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR can't find my file when in the print module

Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

I an using LR CC and put all my photos on an external hard drive and then import the files into LR for orginazation and editing. I was was editing files and then trying to print some of the pics and when I change from the develop or library module to the Print module the files aren't there. This includes no picture in the preview pane.

The hard drive is connected and in both the develop  and library module the speckled grey arrow with no question mark (?) is there which means to mean every thing is linked correctly. What's going on so I can print my pics?

thanks

Eric

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

have you already tried to keep the preview panel open at the bottom?

2018-07-11.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. It looks like yours with a blank, white screen in the upper left too. It seems like that means it can see the file to make the preview. Screen Shot 2018-07-11 at 1.18.54 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not understand what you can not find?

You said "the files aren't there."but from the screenshot I see your files ... can you better explain what your problem is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you're talking about the little preview in the upper left-hand corner, the image doesn't appear there. That simply previews the template being used. It is being displayed the way it is supposed to be displayed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines