• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MAKE IT STOP ! Stop it from doing - add to quick collection next photo when I hit "B" to add photo to quick collection

Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am going crazy and I don't recall hitting any extra buttons such as "shift + B" but, now when I hit "B" to add a pic to quick collection it now adds pic to quick collection and goes to the next photo. I can not figure out how to make it stop doing this. Any suggestions would be appreciated as this is driving me nuts.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Capture.JPG

If the quick collection is the target collection, that's what's going to happen. That shortcut works in the Develop module as well. I don't think there's a way to make it stop happening. I believe it jumps to the next image if you have the caps lock key enabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture.JPG

If the quick collection is the target collection, that's what's going to happen. That shortcut works in the Develop module as well. I don't think there's a way to make it stop happening. I believe it jumps to the next image if you have the caps lock key enabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It literally just started doing it in the middle of editing pictures and the 20 pics I did before I was able to just hit "B" and it just added the pic to quick collection, now when I hit "B" it adds the pic to quick collection and goes to the next photo. I know that the short cut "shift + B" will do that but that's not the keys I am hitting. And I cant stop it from doing it now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll bet you have the caps lock key enabled. Release it and you won't have that problem anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What an incredibly astute answer Jim!!

This forum gets so much value from professionals such as yourself

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't quite understand your comment.  All I did was answer the question. Nothing astute about it, really.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I missed the part about the cap lock key being on and that was the problem. Amazing how 1 little key can cause so much frustration. Thank you so much, for fixing the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines