• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does it have a wireless pencil which could be used in Acrobat Reader?

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wondering ( when I am reading a lot of articles) that it would be marvelous to have a "typical electronic pencil" with which I could write my notes to the empty area of the article?

Does anyone know if it already exists? Or would it be a new innovation?

Regards

Juha K from Finland

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Juha,

'Pencil tool/Draw free form' in Comments tool can be used to draw/write freely in Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat. if your device supports the functionality of wireless pencil, then you can use the Comments tool.

Note: You cannot write directly on a PDF, only Comments tool can be used to write on a PDF. For detailed information, refer to Adobe article Use annotation and drawing markup tools to add comments in PDFs, Adobe Acrobat and Acrobat Reader

As of now, there are no such features available in Acrobat or Adobe Reader which lets to edit/write using a wireless pencil.

You can use the Adobe wish form to request new features or request modification on the existing feature Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I am thinking that current tools are a bit clumsy that is why a wireless pencil would be perfect.

But I’ll put the place which you mentioned my wish.

Lähetetty iPhonesta

[Personal info removed by Mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Juha,

Please do share your valuable feedback using the Wish form as it will help us in improving our products and services.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The pencil in Acrobat works, but it DOES NOT give you real freedom to write like in photoshop. But I don't know if maybe in a better computer the pencil would perform better. I think It has to do with the software, Adobe should improve this pencil tool. Many people like to make notes like these. But the great thing is that you can use the background area to write too (Please Adobe, never remove this feature)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines