• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export multiple PDF Presets in Illustrator

Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When exporting projects, we use a number of PDF (and image) presets to create print ready files, proofs, and web files. The Export for Screens feature will not allow us to export multiple PDF Presets (i.e. export print ready PDFs at the same time as smallest file size PDFs). Is there a way I can get this much needed feature?

Much obliged,

Aadam

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

that would definitely useful. not just for PDF settings -- say you wanted to export four sets of PNGs with different settings too. maybe you'd be able to add your custom presets to the 'Format' list.

Post your suggestion here:

https://illustrator.uservoice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that would definitely useful. not just for PDF settings -- say you wanted to export four sets of PNGs with different settings too. maybe you'd be able to add your custom presets to the 'Format' list.

Post your suggestion here:

https://illustrator.uservoice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By your response, I am going to assume that this is not built into Illustrator. I expected this, being experienced enough with Illustrator to have explored the majority of its features.

I am wondering whether a plugin, script or extension exists (however clunky) that could give me the workflow I desire?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might try checking in the Illustrator Scripting forum. You can access that from the overview page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If Adobe were to add just one more feature to Illustrator, I'd choose a more robust and more programmable export system. I doubt that the workflow I described above is unique to my place of work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines