• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

APSB18-24: Security updates available for Adobe Flash Player

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deploy Flash Player by downloading a catalog from https://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flashplayer/distribution/win/AdobeFlashPlayerCatalog_SCUP.cab and then distribute it via sccm.

For release APSB18-24 it only contains the ActiveX component. There are no Plugin or PPAPI components in my download.

Has anyone experienced the same finding this month ?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ians41225266 ,

I am unable to reproduce.  I downloaded the SCUP catalog from the same link and see all 3 components:

Please upload the SCUP catalog file you downloaded to cloud.acrobat.com/send (How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud ) and post the link to the uploaded file in your reply.

Also, what is your geo-location?

Thank you.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maria,

I have just downloaded the cab file again and now have the 3 entries as expected. I guess it is a case of leaving a time gap and trying again. I ran the download process twice earlier before raising the forum question and it is only now 6 hours later on attempt 3 that I get the correct download.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the update.  I'm glad it's working now.

Is it possible you accidentally downloaded the AdobeFlashPlayerCatalog.cab file, instead of the AdobeFlashPlayerCatalog_SCUP.cab?  The former only has the ActiveX, while the latter has ActiveX, NPAPI, and PPAPI.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines