• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDFMaker: Cant create from Word: "An unexpected error occurred"

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem as described in: But there is no solution posten in that thread. I right click on an word-file and try to create a pdf-file from the file and get error "An unexpected error occurred. PDFMaker was unable to produce the Adobe PDF". I have tried to reinstall windows, Acrobat XI pro and word, nothing works.

I can create PDF files from within Word, but right click and convert doesnt work. No problems with other files, .txt for example.

Adobe Acrobat XI pro 11.0.20

Word 2010
Windows 7 Enterprise Sp1

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Macn,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Once you launch MS Word do you see Acrobat PDFMaker tab available on it. Also, if you right click on a pdf file and choose Convert to PDF does it work fine?

If you have already found a solution to this issue, please update this thread with your findings that will help other users.

Will be waiting for your response.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to create a word doc into a pdf doc and/or combine multiple word docs into a pdf doc and get this error.

an unexpected error occurred.  PDFMaker was unable to produce the Adobe PDF.

Please help resolve this issue.  This is a paid for program, I would think it would be easier to get support.  I have spent 30 minutes trying to google a resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the same issue with the PDFMaker. Reinstalling the whole Office package and repairing it didn't fix the issue.pdfmaker.png

reg.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here.

Tried on

windows 7 x64 / windows 10 x64

Office 2010 (every component installed)

Admin user / non admin user

Same error everytime when trying to create a form from a word document in acrobat.

Creating pdf in word works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Found the solution,

I use Office 2010 for Word Excel

Skype Entreprise 2016 was conflicting with pdfmaker (it's an office 2016 component) and removing it solved the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines