Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Constantly logging in to Creative Cloud

Explorer ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I find that I'm constantly logging in to Creative Cloud. Even if I reboot while staying on the same network or if I switch from Ethernet to WiFi on the same network I have to get the code sent to my phone and do the whole login thing. Is there a way to flag my home network (or any network) as safe so I don't have to keep doing this?

Thanks

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Try this :

1 -

Windows 8 and 10 : "Windows+X" to Access the Power User Menu

Run the Task Manager to quit these processes .

Adobe CEF Helper

Adobe Creative Cloud

Adobe IPC Broker

Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service

CCLibraries

CCXProcess

Creative Cloud

CoreSync

2 - Rename The folders "SlStore" , "SlCache" and "OOBE" to "SlStore.old" , "SlCache.old" and "OOBE.old" in this location :

C:\Users\<user folder>\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE

C:\ProgramData\Adobe\SLStore.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ SlC

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there's something local to your computer that's logging you out. adobe cc doesn't do that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If something local to my computer that's logging me out do you have any suggestions how to figure out what it is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I think it's a permissions issue and not linked to the network change .Are you on MAC or Windows?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this :

1 -

Windows 8 and 10 : "Windows+X" to Access the Power User Menu

Run the Task Manager to quit these processes .

Adobe CEF Helper

Adobe Creative Cloud

Adobe IPC Broker

Adobe Genuine Software Integrity Service

CCLibraries

CCXProcess

Creative Cloud

CoreSync

2 - Rename The folders "SlStore" , "SlCache" and "OOBE" to "SlStore.old" , "SlCache.old" and "OOBE.old" in this location :

C:\Users\<user folder>\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE

C:\ProgramData\Adobe\SLStore.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ SlCache

3-

For Windows :

-> Run any application as admin and sign in .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks arj2010

I've followed your instructions. Everything seems to be working okay, but I will have to see over the span of a day or two what happens to be sure this is resolved.

I will let you know.

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

arj2010

Your solution has made my CC more stable and it doesn't kick me out much (for which I am thankful), BUT... My real question was can I make CC recognize my network as safe and now that I have logged onto another network and come back home it once again requests a pass code from my phone etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC has no problem at all with any network. The passcode is only needed if you log-in from a new browser/new computer.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is not the case for me.
That is the subject of this post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have to have the Adobe CC app open when you run the task manager?  How do you "quit the process"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No ,If it's open you'll stop it from the task manager otherwise just stop the remaining processes ( Some of the processes listed before may be absent )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I stop the processes?  Do I go to the Processes tab and right-click on each of the processes you listed - if so, what do I select when I right-click to stop the processes?  I tried clicking End Task, but it didn't do anything. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on the Processes tab, right-click the processyou want to end, and then click End Process Tree.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines