• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Install Failed(Error Code:2)

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I clicked the button to install this software, some seconds later, however, it told me that the install was failed.

Exit Code: 22 Please see specific errors below for troubleshooting. For example,  ERROR: DW041 ...   -------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------  - 1 fatal error(s), 0 error(s)    FATAL: DW041: INSTALLDIR does not describe a full path  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Sorry, I am only a Grade 7 student from Shanghai, so my English is not good enough......

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What version of Photoshop are you trying to install and what operating system do you have

Please take a look here

ASK- Forum Success Guide: Efficiently using the forums

Especially this bit "Tips for effective posting"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your notice:-)

The version of Photoshop I tried to install is Photoshop CC 2018 Pro

Windows 7 SP1 x64

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Try creating a folder on your C: drive and call it 'install' . The actual name doesn't matter. Now go to C:\install and put your Photoshop installer in that folder. Run the installer from that location with Administrative permissions. This error is associated with the path to the installer-let us know whether it works. Which version of Photoshop are you installing?

Terri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Emmm......I have tried what you said just now but the problem still happens.

Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Are you trying to install from the Adobe Creative Cloud app, if so try uninstalling the app using this tool

Uninstall the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application

and reinstall

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help. I will try to do it soon. I have looded for this tool for a long time but found nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2018 Jul 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Uninsatll everything to do with Adobe Photoshop (all folders, and make sure it isn't on Add/Remove PRograms)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines