• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LIGHTROOM SAYING I NEED TO PURCHASE MY APPS (FREE TRIAL HAS EXPIRED) WHEN I ALREADY HAVE A MEMBERSHIP (ONE YEAR PHOTOGRAPHY PLAN)

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud App continues to tell me that I need to purchase Lightroom but I already have membership.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

If that's not it, perhaps there is some troubleshooting that other users can chime in with, but if not I'd bet that Adobe Customer Service (phone or chat) could address this quickly - go to Adobe.com and follow the Support > Contact Adobe links.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One possibility is that you have signed in with the wrong user ID. You need to sign in with the exact same user ID that you used when you purchased the subscription.

And don't shout at us, we are not Adobe here, we are other LR users who don't know anything about your subscription and can't do anything about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If that's not it, perhaps there is some troubleshooting that other users can chime in with, but if not I'd bet that Adobe Customer Service (phone or chat) could address this quickly - go to Adobe.com and follow the Support > Contact Adobe links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines