• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[BRANCHED] Problems Deleting Files

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows will not let me delete these files due to permission issues. How can I get around that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What files, specifically? InDesign documents? Are they open? Can you post a screen shot of the error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please don't tag onto a very old thread from2012 without it necessarily being relevant to the original discussion which was Fonts seem to install, but don't. And it had nothing to do with file deletion other than dealing with AdobeFnt cache files. For both reasons, I've branched this to a new discussion.

Please provide more information. Exactly what do you mean by “these files?” Are you talking about font files? Font cache files?

Note that if you are deleting Adobe font cache files, you will likely need administrator access for any directories you don't own if your system userid is not an administrator equivalent.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines