• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do i downgrade premiere pro 2018 - v12.1 to the previous version? windows 10

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i have no options on the Creative Cloud for previous version of Premiere, i didn't find anywhere a link to download the previous version of 2018, which is 12.0 or 12.0.1 i believe.

Please help me.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Hi ronk50460187,

Sorry for the trouble. Here are the steps to install a previous version: Install previous version of your Creative Cloud app

If the option to install other versions is not available, the Creative Cloud might be running in trial mode or not activated properly.

Please check this article: Common Adobe Creative Cloud activation errors and how to solve them

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i think i managed to install a previous version, but i still have the export errors (512) so maybe i should also downgrade the media encoder to the previous 2018 version? i can't find the link for that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to know which exact dot version you have installed now. Open and look at help -> about.

The 4 versions of 2018 (which is version 12.x) are 12.0, 12.0.1, 12.1, and 12.1.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you, i have 12.0 now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2018 Jun 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ronk50460187,

Sorry for the trouble. Here are the steps to install a previous version: Install previous version of your Creative Cloud app

If the option to install other versions is not available, the Creative Cloud might be running in trial mode or not activated properly.

Please check this article: Common Adobe Creative Cloud activation errors and how to solve them

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you @Vidya Sagar, but how do i download a previous version of the the Creative Cloud app if i don't have any option of "Other Versions" ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There - Do you see this "other version" when you click on that down arrow next to premiere pro cc from your Creative Cloud App (see image below)?

If you need to downgrade a project file, you can try this project file down-grader.

Screen Shot 2018-07-03 at 7.15.20 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, i don't have other versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstall CC app and reinstall latest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of what you see? Something is wrong.

You can sign out and back in to the CC desktop. Or uninstall/reinstall:

Uninstall the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - If i unistall everything and want to install from the start the first version of 2018 (i think 12.0)- how do i do that if the cloud directs me automatically to the latest version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not looking at the screen, but I think instead of simply clicking install, you click on the triangle and pick previous versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi RonK,

Are you OK now with the version you need?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines