• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud on Mac OS Mojave

Enthusiast ,
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone tested Creative Cloud with the Mac OS Mojave beta? Want to install it on one of our dev machines - but sometimes use it as backup for Photoshop / After Effects etc. Curious to hear if anyone has seen any glaring issues... this would be a good spot to log them!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

this is the place you should check for adobe specs, Adobe Creative Cloud system requirements

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is the place you should check for adobe specs, Adobe Creative Cloud system requirements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I know what the adobe specs are...

I am wondering if anyone has tested the Mac OS BETA Mojave with Creative Cloud apps. There are usually issues and this seems like a good place for a round up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have the most current version of CC and Mojave.  Photoshop has had no issues.  After Effects seems to keep brining up cache errors.  That may not be Mojave related since I recently cleaned out some older files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you have Mojave already?  Is it available in Beta?  Have you tried Lightroom in Mojave?  It looks like a cool update, but I'm a heavy Photoshop/Lightroom user and have been burned my Mac updates in the past.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not an update its a beta. Betas are there to burn people to keep the rest of us cool. If a beta fails, crashes and destroys all your data, that's just part of the fun.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clever answer, but not of much help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2018 Jun 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lightroom running like Crap on new Mojave Software,,, so unimpressed and now want to downgrade but didn't make backup.... Doh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2018 Jun 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 runs nicely so far on Mojave.  I've opened each of the apps, but so far have only really used Photoshop and Lightroom.  Other than a message when each app opens for the first time to say that this version is not optimized, it has been fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have CS6 and use Photoshop daily (10.13.6)--have you had a smooth run  with InDesign and PShop on Mojave?? Thanks,

Dale

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2018 Aug 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yo he tenido problemas, sobre todo con Illustrator, la pantalla en la barra de menú se distorsiona con colores.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it puts off even one person who think running a beta is a good idea, my work here is done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Point taken.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like the "Import" function in Mojave doesn't work in Lightroom Classic CC. At least for me it's constantly crashing when I try to import from the iMac Pro SD cart slot. Workaround is to copy the images to the hard drive first (in Finder) and then import them from the hard drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  Good to know.  I usually import direct from camera, but I expect the same thing would happen.  I find it generally takes several months before a Mac update will work perfectly with the Adobe Suite.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have tested Photoshop CC18 (19.1.3) on Macbook Pro 10,1 (mid 2012) using the first Mojave 10.14 beta. No immediate issues, will continue to use it and keep you posted here.

Everything seems to run a little snappier. Which is nice!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please someone test Muse (18.1) on Mojave.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 07, 2018 Jul 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Muse, Acrobat and Dreamweaver all appear to run perfectly fine (for me, on a 2014 15" MBPro with i7, 16GB RAM and 4GB Video card) under Mojave... except for the annoying  32-bit app warning you get ever time you launch the apps.

Rather than testing Muse on Mojave, you should spend the time looking for a replacement for Muse... since Adobe officially killed it a few months back (don't know if you knew that or not).

It should also be noted that there are a ton of little apps that Adobe installs all over the system (update managers, license managers, etc.) like in Library folders, Preference Folders, etc. None of those apps are 64-bit. So Adobe has a lot of work to do preparing for the public release of Mojave.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Mojave beta. Don't get it. I can't use Indesign longer than 5 minutes without it crashing. Seems like there's an issue with the trackpad and scrolling bc if i use CMD + J to navigate between pages it works fine otherwise the trackpad crashes the app. Highly suggest waiting until official rollout.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2018 Jul 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bmart2913  wrote

Highly suggest waiting until official rollout.

You are braver than I!

I always wait at least until the first patch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can report that After Effects ran flawlessly until I sent to render queue, then I got a blank window - it crashed and wouldn't relaunch with auto-crash.

This is the bug:

A copy of your project was saved at: /Users/cvok/Documents/After Effects Crash_2.aep.

Last log message was: <140735811838848> <BEE_WorkQueue> <5> BEE_Project::TimestampGetNext ZANZIBAR-3: cannot produce timestamp, frozen=0, open=0

Generating crash log, which may take a few minutes.

Which has happened with previous builds: AE crashing when opening (latest update, latest OS on Macbook 2018)

Resetting your preferences does the trick! And render queue is working again without having to use AME. Though setting your "Output To" options runs slowly.

Also: I've found that pushing AE to the limit in Mojave can result in a computer just turning off... and not being able to reboot without repairing in recovery mode first. Point being, avoid installing Mojave unless you're willing to struggle a bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In MacOS Mojave, I'm having issues with all of the apps' license. It does not allow me to run even though I have the annual plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 17, 2018 Jun 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this problem in High Sierra... had to do directory wipes and reinstall the whole suite. Not fun.

See probable solution: Configuration Error 11 in Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2018 Jun 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have been running Mojave and CC 2018 since early June with few problems. There is the occasional warning that the applications are not optimized for the OS and Bridge's performance seems to have taken a hit, even scrolling through generated thumbnails causes stuttering. Other than that things seems to work well out of the gate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines