Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Does Not Recognise new profile created by Profile Editor

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2018 Jul 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys

I used Adobe Profile Editor to create camera profile for my Infrared camera in the past and it worked well until the last update. Now LR provides the profile for my previous photos but not to my new photos (shot after the update).

I tried to manually add the profile to the Lightroom classic cc> resource > camera > my camera model but it still does not show up.

Is there a way to work around this problem or fix it ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure you've selected the same camera and a raw file? Profiles created for a specific camera won't show when an image from another camera is selected, and profiles created for raw files don't show when you select a non-raw file.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your the advise.

I have only one infrared camera and afaik LR recognise camera model thru metadata stores on each raw file. User cannot select the camera model. BTW, camera profile i created using Xrite colour checker add-on works perfectly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The user selects the camera model by selecting an image from that camera.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines