• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic CC saving problems

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been stuggeling with my lightroom. All updates are done, I work with Windows 10. As soon as my picture are done and print it to a file as jpeg it takes a very long time preparing the print job....most of the time it just never save....some photos take 10 to20 seconds to save.... in the past it was a few seconds.... I uninstalled the program....re-install with no luck.... my work a so far behind now.... please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear of your troubles.

When you say that all updates are done, are you referring to just Lightroom or also Windows 10?  There's been some know issues with Windows 10 saving files.

I am not sure this pertains, but it might steer you in the right direction.

Error: An integer between 50 and 8 is required | Elements | Windows 10

Error while accessing performance preferences - 'An integer between 96 and 8 is required.'

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - Ill check for windows updates

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You do know that you don't have to save your photos this way, your edits are immediately and automatically saved for you by Lightroom, and if you want a copy for use outside of Lightroom you can use the Export command.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI

no I dont know that - will you be kind enough to help me? It also dont want to export photos....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

annamiem35486971  wrote

It also dont want to export photos....

Describe what happens when you export. If there is an error message, please quote the exact complete unedited word-for-word error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It gives me no error message - in the left corner it just say "Export 1 file" and nothing happens - it does not export.... I'll do a screenshot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exportproblem.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try deleting your preference file. Preference file and other file locations | Lightroom Classic CC and Lightroom 6

If you have a cell phone or tablet attached to the computer via USB cable, un-attach that device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nope also no luck..... it is so frustrating.....Thank you for your help!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines