• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The current lightroom classic not available on Creative Cloud

Explorer ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on the Creative Cloud Photo plan and  had to reinstall Windows and apps recently. I tried to reinstall lightroom classic from creative creative cloud but my only option is Lightroom CC (2015). Any ideas about why this is happening and how to get the latest classic?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Something was wrong with Windows. There was a major update to Windows 10 in April that wasn't done before I picked up my PC. After I updated (and manually restarted) I was able to install Lightroom Classic. Thanks for your suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Windows?

How are you trying to re-install Lightroom? What do you see that indicates the only option is Lightroom CC (2015)? Please be very detailed and specific.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10I was trying to install from the Creative Cloud App as I usually do for updates.I saw Ligthroom CC (2015) appearing under Lightroom CC instead of Lightroom Classic

On Monday, July 16, 2018, 5:40:04 PM EDT, dj_paige <forums_noreply@adobe.com> wrote:

The current lightroom classic not available on Creative Cloud

created by dj_paige in Lightroom Classic CC — The desktop-focused app - View the full discussion

What version of Windows?

How are you trying to re-install Lightroom? What do you see that indicates the only option is Lightroom CC (2015)? Please be very detailed and specific.

If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10505133#10505133 and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10505133#10505133

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"

Start a new discussion in Lightroom Classic CC — The desktop-focused app by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Old+Runner  wrote

I saw Ligthroom CC (2015) appearing under Lightroom CC instead of Lightroom Classic

What do you see under Lightroom Classic CC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't see anything under Lightroom Classic CC because Lightroom Classic CC wasn't there. Please note my original post:

"I'm on the Creative Cloud Photo plan and  had to reinstall Windows and apps recently. I tried to reinstall lightroom classic from creative creative cloud but my only option is Lightroom CC (2015). Any ideas about why this is happening and how to get the latest classic?"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

had to reinstall Windows

Which version of Windows did you re-install?

Do you have a 64bit operating system?

my only option is Lightroom CC (2015)

This suggests that your version of Windows will not support LR-Classic.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My version is Windows 10 Pro 64.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Classic since it came out. I double checked and my plan still includes Classic.

I'm begining to wonder if there's something wrong with this install of Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Something was wrong with Windows. There was a major update to Windows 10 in April that wasn't done before I picked up my PC. After I updated (and manually restarted) I was able to install Lightroom Classic. Thanks for your suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you confirm that you could install/update Classic from the CC App before the Windows update? There is a version of the Photography Plan that doesn't include Classic. If you subscribe to the wrong version of the plan you won't see Classic. Click on your avatar in the upper right corner of the CC app and go to Manage your account. Double check to make sure your subscription includes Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines