• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 213/11 when attempting to Launch Adobe CC after Windows 10 Update

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My PC has upgraded to Windows 10 Creators Edition and on finally getting to the desktop (two weeks of black screens after the login)  I find that clicking my desktop icon for LR CC gives an error code 213/11 and a request to call support.

Could someone please tell me what this means and how I can get up and running again please? I have the photo subscription and have Photoshop too but I have not tried opening this as yet.

I am wondering if the upgrade has corrupted my library. Where is this usually located in case I need to check it?

Many thanks,

Naeem Dean

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Hi NaeemDean,

Please refer the below troubleshooting article and check if that helps to fix this issue.

Resolve the licensing issue and error 213:xx for Acrobat X and Acrobat XI

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a screen-capture of the error appearing.

[moved to the LR CC forum]

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2018 Jan 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi NaeemDean,

Please refer the below troubleshooting article and check if that helps to fix this issue.

Resolve the licensing issue and error 213:xx for Acrobat X and Acrobat XI

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This indeed fixed the issue. The only thing that was left was to relaunch the Creative Cloud app and recheck for app updates to update the Trial button issue.

I think it'll be a really good thing if you make sure your Technical Support agents are more aware of things like that. Today I spent more than 50 minutes and at the end (seeing the chat won't lead to anything) decided to fix it myself and found this thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi AuxRane,

We're really sorry for all the trouble caused you. We will definitely pass your feedback to the concerned team so that they can keep such articles handy.

Thank you so much for your patience with us.

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines