• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

UHD sequence settings for XAVC QFHD Intra Class300, any advice?

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm editing UHD media with native codec XAVC QFHD Intra Class300, 50fps, 48kHz, 8channels, 24 bit. I realized that the codec is not available in the sequence settings. I created "New Sequence From Clip" but the playback is lagging, sluggish and eventually became unresponsive with audio dropouts. I also realized that the yellow bar appear on top of the sequence. Playback improved after In Out render. Any advise on how this process can be improved better? and I need suggestions for the video previews file format. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Hi ZetiCr,

With the new update, you should see a preset for this format: New features summary for the July and April 2018 releases of Adobe Premiere Pro CC. You can update using the Creative Cloud application.

You might also consider using proxies for smoother playback and handling.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ZetiCr,

With the new update, you should see a preset for this format: New features summary for the July and April 2018 releases of Adobe Premiere Pro CC. You can update using the Creative Cloud application.

You might also consider using proxies for smoother playback and handling.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2018 Sep 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! Much appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines