• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate 2017 Issue

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't open my executable file.  When I click on the file, I keep getting an error message saying the application is blocked, my IT department checked and say it isn't them, it an Adobe issue.  I have tried reloading the application, and the same thing happens, I can publish the project to my C drive, but when I click the executable file, I get the blocked message.  What can I do to fix this, or is there a patch available already?  Jeff R.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A Captivate published EXE file is a self-running Flash SWF file.  Either your user permissions do not allow you to run your own EXE files (because you are not an Administrator) or else Flash files are blocked on your system.

Have one of the IT people log into your PC and then see if they can run the EXE file.  If so, the issue is your user permissions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources