• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem identifying all the five stars in one whole catalogue

Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2018 Jul 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Lightroom I click to identify that I am looking at all of my 30 thousand images.  Then I click to identify which of these are five star.  I only get one appearing.  Now it seems that what is happening is that it is not searching sub-folders.  How can I tell Lightroom that I want to see all five (or four, or whatever) stars in the whole catalogue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

You have to turn off all filters so all pictures are showing in the grid. Then you can filter after all pictures that rated with five stars or whatever you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to turn off all filters so all pictures are showing in the grid. Then you can filter after all pictures that rated with five stars or whatever you want.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's easy to activate a second filter when you activate another one. For example, when you filter on five stars, you may (without realising it) also filter on Flags, Edits, Color, or Kind. Especially the last one is easy to mis, so you could be searching five star virtual copies only.

Lightroom.jpg

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Axel & Johan, I was not conscious of have a filter operational, however that must have been the case, because some time later I tried again and everything worked perfectly.  Many thanks for responding!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines