• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am working with VR via 360 videos and 360 still panormas in a tour. Can I pull a web object into Captivate and then add hotspots and interactivty to gamify it?

Participant ,
Oct 24, 2016 Oct 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working with VR via 360 videos and 360 still panormas in a tour.  Can I pull a web object into Captivate and then add hotspots and interactivty to gamify it?  (I'm using Panotour by Kolor to make the tour but it doesn't allow for interactivity and keeping of values that I can use to gamify it). 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Oct 25, 2016 Oct 25, 2016

Not directly, but you can pull up that content in a popup window and use the Common JS interface to transfer information back to Captivate and your LMS.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Oct 25, 2016 Oct 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not directly, but you can pull up that content in a popup window and use the Common JS interface to transfer information back to Captivate and your LMS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 25, 2016 Oct 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish Captivate would allow for 360 video objects and panorama objects so we could build and
work with virtual worlds in Captivate as a teaching tool to take our students on journeys into
other worlds. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In our business we wanted to incorporate the same virtual world through 360 video in Captivate 2017. So unfortunate that this will not work. Are there other alternative that you're aware of? Just curious.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also easily import it as a web object. Interactivity has to be build in Panotour and then linked to CP variables by Common JS Interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Maybe you'l have to be patient. There was a sneak preview in the conference at DC (April 2018) that was promising such a feature for a future release.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources