• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Slides and audio out of sync when previewed

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2009 Mar 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imported a Powerpoint presentation into Captivate 3. Added Audio (in Captivate) slide by slide. Inserted some new Powerpoint slides; deleted some others.

When I edit each slide, the proper audio appears to be attached. Timing is not a problem - I have fit the slide display (or whatever that bar is) to the audio liength. However, when I Preview or Publish, many of the slides have the wrong audio - sometimes audio from clips almost at the opposite end of the presentation.

In case it doesn't already show, I'm pretty new to Captivate. Have produced several presentations. This one is a little longer (91 slides); but I can't see what else is different.

Anybody have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks.
TOPICS
Recording

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 05, 2009 Mar 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
When you're previewing it, is it in a browser? And if so, which one? I had a similar problem, but I'd rather not cause confusion or sound like a twit if it's not related.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources