Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fill & Sign option disappeared.

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Kindly advise the fill and sign tool isn't in my Adobe Acrobat Pro DC tools at all. It doesn't appear when searching for the tool either.

I've tried repairing,  reinstalling. Nothing helped.

Using Mac osx sierra version 10.12.6 And my acrobat is part of a Creative Cloud for teams plan

Please advice,

Thanks

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Libi,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. As per the description above, you are not getting the Fill and Sign option in Acrobat Pro DC, Is that correct?

The Adobe Fill and Sign service is available for Tier1 and Tier2 languages  and can be turned off inadvertently if the language preferences are changed.

To change/check the Language, go to Edit>Preference>Language and change/check the application language and make the changes.

Close and Launch the Acrobat Pro DC again, and check under tools for Fill and Sign availability.

Hope this helps, and keep us posted with the results.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my screen, none of the fill options are available to me, and the language selected is English. I already reinstalled Adobe Acrobat DC, but still there was no change

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Aninditam,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. Please sign out and sign back in Acrobat using your current Adobe ID and password, reboot the machine once and see if this brings any difference.

Is it Acrobat or the freeware Adobe Reader installed? To identify refer to Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Could you please share a screenshot of the version window as well? To share the screenshot please refer to https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Anand,

For some reason after upgrading my mac OS (to High Sierra 13.10.5) , the "fill and sign" tool has disappeared from my Acrobat DC...
I tried to look for it but there is no such thing...

Please Advice,

Liat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Liatd,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. Please sign out from Acrobat, reboot the machine and sign back in Acrobat and check if this makes any difference.

Try accessing the service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/fillsign

Check for any pending updates of Acrobat from help>check for updates, reboot the machine after installing any updates. If you still experience any issue, please use Acrobat cleaner tool to remove Acrobat DC Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Reboot the machine and install Acrobat from Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC | Non-subscription

let us know how it goes and share your observation.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I still can't see the fill&sign features even after following the above steps.

We are usign Adobe Reader DC Pro, language set to English and is a RDS environment.

Are there any other workarounds/things to try?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks it was helpful to me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines