• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plugin Category Wrong in Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2018 Jul 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I modified one of the After Effects Sample Plugins and changed the category to "Color Correction". The plugin shows up in that category in After Effects, but NOT in Premiere Pro, there it shows up under "Sample Plugins" no matter what I put in the PiPL resource Category.

Franz

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Franz,

Does this remain as a problem for you? Have you contacted the plug-in manufacturer yet? Let us know what they say.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

the sample plugin that I modified is from the Adobe SDK. And yes, it is still a problem, because I cannot release my plugin until I have solved this issue. I contacted Adobe support and just got the answer to reach out in this forum.

Thanks, Franz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kevin,

the answer from basICColor was from me, I had logged in under a different Adobe ID.

Thanks, Franz

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines