• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need Help With Dropped Frames In Premiere Pro Transition

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Huy guys, I could really use some help here.

So Im currently using a Premiere Pro transition template... pretty simple stuff, take the selected transition sequence. Put it on top of your two clips. Cut the first clip and copy and paste it into the "shot 1" sequence, and the same with the second clip into "shot 2"

HOWEVER, when I render and play it, right after the transition, my second clip drops around 12 frames and skips. I've tried everything to get it to work: dragging out the whole clip in the "shot 2" sequence, aligning up the frames manually which throws off the timing of the whole demo reel. I've checked to make sure the frame rate of all the sequences is the same... I'm just so, so stuck and out of ideas. Any help would be MASSIVELY appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have adequate handles?

Adobe Premiere: Handles and Transitions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, each shot is long enough to fill the template

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a link to the template?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure, its a motion array template though so, unfortunately, it requires a subscription to download. --> Seamless Transitions - Premiere Pro Templates | Motion Array

Also here is a clip of my issue

Premiere Tranistion Example - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete the Media Cache and Media Cache Files.

If that doesn't work, try Sequence > Render Entire Work Area. The yellow bar should turn green.

If that doesn't work, try contacting Motion Array Support:

Contact | Motion Array

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That doesn't do it unfortunately 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would try it, but I only have the free membership.

Did you try contacting Motion Array Support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2018 Jul 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, they suggested I go to the "wrench icon" and click reveal markers because there's a certain point in the clip that the maker has markers on, but I already have "show markers" selected. They sent me a screenshot of the same pack with a red marker on the sequence... but I still don't see it so now I'm facing a new problem of revealing the markers. Any ideas on this front?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2018 Jul 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What number version of Premiere Pro are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines