• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

downloading lightroom in another computer

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have already bought and registered Adobe Lightroom on my laptop, however I would like to now register it with the same license number on my iMac but I am unable to do that as the software says that "we couldn't find a adobe lightroom subscription associated with this ID. Could you please help me with this?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you signing in with the same Adobe ID (usually your email address) and password as you subscribed with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes I am

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's clearly a mismatch somewhere between the two since that's how Adobe links your details to your membership.

Do you perhaps have more than one Adobe ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no i dont, i have only one ID, this is what comes up:

Screen Shot 2018-07-19 at 10.10.58 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You probably have an older licensed version of Lightroom on your laptop version 5 or 4 perhaps.

Go to the link below for some assistance in finding a download for the one you have licensed on the laptop.

Update information for older versions of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would like to now register it with the same license number on my iMac

If you are using a license number, then you don't have a subscription, and so you would not sign in with your user ID. If you registered the software with Adobe previously, then you used a different e-mail to sign in because Adobe doesn't recognize the e-mail address you used. You can click on the free trial button and then follow these instructions to use your serial number: How to convert a Lightroom CC trial version to licensed Lightroom 6 copy

All of the above is for Lightroom 6. Please tell us:

What version number of Lightroom do you have a license number for? Give us the NUMBER and not words like "up-to-date".

What version number of Lightroom did you download?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines