Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish Online - doesn't get past 0%

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Earlier today I used the Publish Online feature in InDesign for the first time... I uploaded 2 documents with no issues.

I've then had to amend those documents, so I've gone to upload to existing documents and it's not getting past 0%

The initial upload process was quite quick - is it usually noticeably longer to upload to existing or do you reckon there is an error of somesort?

Also, is there a way to rename the URL generated?

Thanks in advance (I did try searching the forum before I posted this message)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Hi there,

We are very sorry to hear about this. I would request you to please try steps mentioned here; Upload error while publishing InDesign document and share results.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

you cannot rename the URL that is generated.

What you can do is using a shortener service for the URL for publishing the URL somewhere.

If you cannot get past 0% of uploading I don't think you can do much than trying again after a while.

Regards,
Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We are very sorry to hear about this. I would request you to please try steps mentioned here; Upload error while publishing InDesign document and share results.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines