• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Legacy Title Issue

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to add multiple title cards to my edited video and after I create the first one, it seems to stop working. It will allow me to open a new legacy title but it doesn't showcase a black background or the video being edited. It is a grey checkered box. After that, it also doesn't allow me to click on the timeline. When I try to, it only moves the cursor in the above window labeled Program. Once I delete the bugged title card, it all goes back to normal. I have updated Adobe, restarted the computer, deleted the file and started over, reset to default settings, saving after first tile card then closing program to open and try again, and even tried multiple videos. This last time I tried it allowed me to make 2 unaffected legacy titles before it began giving me the same issues. I am not sure what to do. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you send screenshots of what the title looks like with the grey checkered box?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you poke the eye in the Title Designer window?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines