• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restore photos to Lightroom

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, in some fashion I managed to delete from Lightroom all photos after March this year (they remain in my computer's picture folder). I have since taken more. Is there a way to import the lost photos in their respective locations short of checking each individual photo? There are just over 1,000 of them (been on an extended trip).

Fred

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

fredf24248879  wrote

I have since taken more. Is there a way to import the lost photos in their respective locations short of checking each individual photo? There are just over 1,000 of them (been on an extended trip).

Fred

Yes, you can import the photos again. If some of the photos were deleted and others were not, Lightroom should tell you which ones are already in its database when you import because by default, it will not let you import the photos again that are currently in its database.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

fredf24248879  wrote

I have since taken more. Is there a way to import the lost photos in their respective locations short of checking each individual photo? There are just over 1,000 of them (been on an extended trip).

Fred

Yes, you can import the photos again. If some of the photos were deleted and others were not, Lightroom should tell you which ones are already in its database when you import because by default, it will not let you import the photos again that are currently in its database.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines