Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Terugbetaling

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

Ik had een proefabonnement van Adobe Stock en ik ben vergeten het te annuleren. Nu is er 36,29 euro afgeschreven van mijn rekening.

Kan ik het annuleren en een volledige terugbetaling krijgen?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Bram Reuling

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Hi Bram,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you have signed up for Adobe Stock subscription on 28 May 2018.

When you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer, the first month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.

If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded. If you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bram,

I see you have an Adobe account under the same ID as with forums.

I have checked your account details and noticed that you have signed up for Adobe Stock subscription on 28 May 2018.

When you subscribe to the Adobe Stock promo offer, the first month is a free trial, Adobe doesn't charge you for the 1st month; the subscription billing actually starts from the second month.

If you cancel within 14 days after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be fully refunded. If you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period. You may also refer to https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html for more details.

You can now self- cancel your Adobe Stock subscription by following the steps as mentioned in the help document:

Cancel your Adobe Stock membership

For refund related requests, please contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?

In case you are unable to reach our support through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Feel free to update this thread in case of any additional questions.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i want to cancel the plan there is a message that there is a Cancellation Fee. What is this? Do I need to pay to leave?

Regards,

Bram Reuling

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bram,

Sorry for a delay in response.

If you cancel the service after the 14th day after the beginning of the second month’s billing cycle, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started