Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Effekt erfordert GPU-Beschleunigung obwohl GPU aktiv ist

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

ich nutze Premiere Pro CC 2018 (aktuellstes Update) und bei einigen Effekten erscheint der Satz "Effekt erfordert GPU-Beschleunigung". In den Projekteinstellungen ist wahlweise "Mercury Playback Enginge - CPU-Beschleunigung (OpenCL)" oder "Mercury Playback Enginge - CPU-Beschleunigung (Cuda)" eingestellt. Als Grafikkarte nutze ich die GeForce GTX 1050, welche auch auf dem aktuellsten Stand ist. In der Nutzungsübersicht wird auch angezeigt, dass Premiere auf der GPU ausgeführt wird - sogar gleich zwei Mal.

Dennoch erhalte ich diese Fehlermeldung und beim Rendern ist selbige auch im fertigen Film zu sehen.

Kann mir da jemand weiterhelfen? Für jeden Hinweis bin ich dankbar.

Viele Grüße
Benny

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2018 Apr 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ich habe das gleiche, merkwürdige problem!

i7700k auf Gigabyte Z270X

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo, hat dazu jemand schon eine Lösung?

Habe eine MSI Nvidia 1070 und jetzt Win10 auf eine leere SSD frisch installiert, den aktuellen Treiber ( 391.35-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe ) und Premiere CC drauf.  Immernoch das gleiche...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2018 Apr 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Genau. Neueste Premiere CC2018, 2 x Nvidia P5000 GPU-Beschleunigerkarten und immer wieder die Einblendung. Selbst bei total popeligen Effekten, wie Stroboskop.

Und niemand bei Adobe, der sich irgendwie dafür zuständig zu fühlen scheint.

Mehr als nur ernüchternd.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi the_b475224,

Are you still experiencing this issue? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2018 May 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac Pro Quad Core 3,7Ghz

12 GB 1866 MHz DDR3

AMD FirePro D300 2048 MB

Having the same issue, when trying to add simple immersive (VR) effects on video in premiere pro.

CPU Acceleration is on - is does not work at all- no matter if open gl or metal is choosen.

PLEASE HELP GUYS!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Bugs Bencer,

Can you work with our agents for 1-1 assistance? Contact Customer Care

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not certain of what the problem is you're having. Is the playback slow, or is it giving a warning saying you need to have a GPU installed and you do, or are you worried about seeing a "software only" message in the Export dialog summary section?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is that Premiere is saying that we need to have GPU-Boost activated for this effect but we already have.

I just removed one effect in my actual project to solve it but it's still not fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's past annoying. What is the specs on the computer, OS/CPU/RAM/GPU ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same problem - a lot of effects say you need a GPU-boost. But i have it on - Try metal and open GL. Both didn't work!

iMac13,2 / High Sierra 10.13.5

3,4 GHz Intel Core i7

32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2048 MB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is unclear what these settings in ADOBE bring.

The whole GPU story at ADOBE is just marketing, with no real technical background. Otherwise, good programmers would have more out of the GPU

or the GPU's performance get.

Product management does not care.

A little new feature and a big colorful show and everything is fine.

ADOBE working so for years.

The young artists then scream at the IBC like at a Beatles concert,

although the demo did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

KonEckton

Maybe using a VR effect in a non VR environment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have from time to time, the same problem.

With older MAC's with NVIDIA P4000 or "new" MACpro's with the internal graphic cards.

We did not find any reason to go for software only and sometimes that works with GPU's.

However, the ADOBE yield from the graphics cards is also small,

in comparison to Blackmagic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this problem today with the latest CC2020 Update. I tried to apply the VR:Glow effect onto parts of my edit and suddently had the the same GPU acceleration problem. Hardware and drivers are all up to date and work properly.

The fix for me was to go through the adjustment layers and the clip layers beneath to find the problem being caused by the top adjustment layer adding a "unsharp mask" effect. The compination of VR:Glow and "unsharp mask" not being on one layer seems to mess um GPU acceleration.

This just accounts for my case. There might be different combinations that desrupt the engine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But how can I get rid of this annoying

“Effekt erfordert GPU-Beschleunigung” watermark

on top of my final render?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Final File?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same Problem. Is there  in the meanwhile a solution for this Problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nope sorry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same Problem. This Adobe... just make me so angry. How professionals should work if we have no support.... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2024 Feb 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey habe das gleiche Problem und brauche dringend eine Lösung.

Habe auch schon von einem MacPro zu einem iMacPro 2017 mit HighSierra 10.13.6 mit Radeon Pro Vega 56 Grafikkarte mit 8176 MB gewechselt und benutze Premiere Pro CC 2019.

Leider ist neuer doch nicht immer besser, nur ein Downgrade kommt nicht in Frage... (Hochschul Netzwerk)

Kann iregndjemand mittlerweile einen Tip geben womit es klappt?

Ich versuche alles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2019 Feb 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hatte/ habe das selbe Problem.

Habe die Fehlermeldung bei Einstellungsebenen, die einen Chromatischen Abberations Effekt drauf haben.

Außerdem hatte ich in der Master Einstellungsebene ( liegt über allem ) einen De Noiser II von Magic Bullet.

Als ich diesen entfernte, verschwanden auch die Fehlermeldungen....

Verschwunden heisst nicht gelöst...

Had / have the same problem.

Have the error message at adjusment layers that have a chromatic aberration effect on it.

In addition, I had in the master setting level (above all) a De Noiser II of Magic Bullet.

When I removed this, the error messages disappeared ....

Disappeared does not mean solved ... AdobeSupport

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines